Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ta da!

This bowl of ornaments were knit for my daugher over Thanksgiving. I have more of those to make as gifts too but I can do those pretty quickly.

But, the big TA DA... It is done! I finished my Mystery Stole and I love it. I will definately keep my eye out for other fun projects like that one. Unfortunately I have no picture to post at the moment but I will soon.

I was recently asked what I was going to knit next. Such a funny question, if one knows me very well. I always have mutliple projects on needles. I have spent the last 2 days organizing and sorting my knitting library, yarn, needles and supplies. And, TA DA.... in so doing I have found multiple projects waiting to be completed and become Christmas presents. I have already finished 3. Yes, it is said to be that much of an ADHD knitter but so be it.




Back to work. I actually brought home work this weekend and need to get that done too.

No comments: