Saturday, May 3, 2008

Eagle Scout in the house

Today is the day! I am now the super proud mother of an eagle scout. Needless to say we are all pretty excited. He is such an amazing guy and it is wonderful to see him achieve this goal.

Graduation is just around the corner. I can't imagine next year without him at the house. It will be an empty nest. Only good thing I guess will be more time for knitting.

I haven't been knitting as much as I would like the last week. So busy with work and stuff around the house. But, tomorrow is Block of the Month group at All That Yarn. I can't wait. I did finish the top for my daughter and shipped it off to her at college. I am still waiting for her to send me any pictures. Busy time for her too.

I read on someone else's blog that they make themselves exercise before they let themselves knit. If knitting was better exercise I would be in great shape!

Off to get some exercise and do some chores.

1 comment: